Friday, February 19, 2010

Pain In The Muscle Performa Ski Boots Hurt My Calves, But I Think It's Bruising, Not Muscle Strain. How Do I Fix This?

Ski boots hurt my calves, but I think it's bruising, not muscle strain. How do I fix this? - pain in the muscle performa

I have a pair of Salomon Performa 6.0 's ski boots are a couple of years. After a day of skiing to his legs hurt the next morning. Talk to a masseur, who was on me, I thought it was a muscle strain or tension, but by the compression of the boot cuff caused. I set the adjustable collar on the lowest value. Loosen the collar does not seem a good solution because they would lose control over my ski edges.

I think in this way, the opposite? If the end of the cuff pain? Should I increase the height of the cuff? Or is still low? Should create a heel lift (and lose control over the ski) for the calf from a boat?

Additional information: I'm blue / black hair goR. I Surefoot custom insoles (which I love!) In the boots.

With the Wait!

8 comments:

tank said...

I am afraid the short answer, the boots do not fit and you need a new pair. If you are a woman? Calves are women less than men. If this is your problem, you can develop shoes with this aspect. If you do not want to use thin socks. Help improve your skiing technique - focus on the shin against the front of the shoe pressure (not large) by simply touching the front.

To relieve pressure on the use of Arnica cream.

mrjamfy said...

It seems to me to lose it, and you have found the importance of the meeting! Try the cuff and ensure their comfort! You can also round off the stick of Achilles by a professional installer and start to avoid playing with a lot there too. And never, ever, what good socks for thinking that! You will end up in misery! I walk naked in boots! There is a tip for you! His boots stink, but your feet be warm, because by cutting sections from the beginning to the skin from the blood circulation in the feet and the blood which warms your body, so let it flow and add 1 last take a little cayenne pepper, because it opens the blood vessels, increasing blood flow!

Freeskie... said...

trying to lose his boots to ...

fox said...

Try to equalize the score tightly around our feet and not the calf, and wear socks, I had the same problem and it worked for me, good luck and thank you for your time.

Prices Alsagri

johnnyle... said...

Calf bite of modern ski boots, "so that she leans back into the trunk. Unfortunately, this is for you below. By focusing on a deflection in front of the boots will alleviate their suffering. I went out of their boots as they are. Your soles are made with the boots, because they change so that it affects how they feel.

happpppp... said...

Ski and Snowboard leave home

awinters... said...

It should be noted that the only thing in your house is left of your socks. It is to be a small thing, but this is your problem.

rob8569 said...

First, get your shoes fitted by a professional installer start. They repair to make them happy or that you are different shoes. The problem we have is probably by one or more of the following causes:

1. They are much more. This makes the cow to want to rotate the arm, creating a pressure point. This also causes the finger to the tip of the boot-tap (depending on how they see fit, of course they are installed properly, ie. Snug around the foot, then you should notice your toes are full) so that if harm your toes while you're skiing, you must correct your posture (more likely!).

2. You said that you have on your wrist, place the highestt development. So it will be difficult to try for cows rotate around the upper cuff.

Hope this helps, be happy!

Post a Comment