Tuesday, December 22, 2009

French Bread Baking Pan Baking French Bread?

Baking french bread? - french bread baking pan

I have several recipes for French bread, but I'm not very good. Or does your hard-soft or silver, the crust too soft or too hard, I tried to leave anywhere from 90 minutes (first ascent), Punch Down, 30 minutes (second place) Bake bread 60 minutes, then at 120 min (first ascent) blow in the form of bread (60 last climb), then bake. I kneaded in a food processor, I tried, 10 min, 5 min, 2 min, and tried, 5 min 1 min rest, then knead another minute. I do not know what I'm doing wrong. Any advice, if you share a good recipe please.
Even cooking with a pot of water on the floor of the oven and tried spritzing the loaves with water, cover with egg yolk or white, or even butter! Please help

Looking for a good bread to be soft enough for a sandwich and not as soft as a Charley horse in the mouth! Any advice would be very grateful! God bless and Have a nice day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment