Monday, December 28, 2009

Thunderbird Parts What Parts Are Needed To Complete An Overhaul For A 1987 Ford Thunderbird Turbo Coupe?

What parts are needed to complete an overhaul for a 1987 Ford Thunderbird Turbo Coupe? - thunderbird parts

I have a 1987 Ford Thunderbird Coupe in the studio for a "review" and has lived there for over a year because the mechanic could not find a process of "certain" that the engine was needed. He says he is sure that the pipes are no longer manufactured and is no junkyards around where I live. I know nothing about cars so please help me.

1 comments:

bob said...

I think it is a pipe that has to do with the turbo too. Search online - I'm sure it is a Turbo Coupe team are of a kind. You should be able to help you find what you are looking for. After a year and should be prescribed, or abandoned, and since the car for you.

Here is one: http://forums.tccoa.com/

Post a Comment